Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back!

I made it through LG Fashion Week and I have to say I think I am not very good at fashion week! I didn't take any photos really except this one of the Runway before the show started. I have decided it is appropriate that all I have are a few blurry memories since that is how it all felt.


That is Barbara Atkin in the white (I think), Holt Renfrew's Vice-president in charge of fashion direction for the company. I took a lot of video of Jeanie Becker on her blackberry at the Holt Renfrew Preview event but I have yet to discover how to pull stills. My iPhone pictures of Denis Gagnon do it NO justice, and I don't even have any shots from the Lauren Bagliore presentation which incidentally went off without a hitch. The ladies running the event were so calm and I guess they should be after going this for so many years. It was a lot of fun and I hope I can attend next season. With a charged camera battery and a plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment