Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vancouver

I was out on the coast this weekend to have a look around and visit some clients (read, have many many drinks) and lucked out with a sunshiney weekend. When the Sun shines in Vancouver, no one remembers the rain.

The only good thing about taking
that wrong turn onto E. Hastings
The coffee I ordered at the Twisted Fork.
A BIT MUCH.



Gimlets at the Keefer before we finally got in at Bao Bei

The most delicious baked Alaska and incredible pitcher
of Market Punch (with bourbon, bien sur) at Market.

Mr. Pickles and Georgia at
Barking Babies in Yaletown








The Acne skirt I bought at Gravity Pope Tailored Goods on W. 4th

The gorgeous space and styling at The Room at the Bay. That neon Jason Wu dress? (!!!)



I have the same bike! This was like a promise of things to come.

English Bay from my favorite bench.

SPRING! Can you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment