Friday, February 25, 2011

Lingerie

Finally our lingerie story from We Like We Love magazine is out! Actually it was out last week online but as of this week it is launched in print (HERE)The story was shot in my house, which was a treat for me because I didn't have to haul all my stuff to the shoot and back! Not that panties are that cumbersome. 








When I first decided to do a lingerie story Ania B was the number one choice and she did an amazing job. I wanted to style it in a way that showed more clothes (and less T and A) so half-dressed seemed right. I managed to get Agent Provocateur samples and pulled the rest from Holt's with some jewelry from our friends at Rubaiyat. I love what photographer Colin Way  did with the shots,  Joanne Black did beautiful make-up as always and the hair by Hedkandi Salon was the perfect touch. Alyssa Yuhas always does a great job with the design of the magazine and deserves a special thanks. Lastly, thanks to Aly Velji for the loan of the beautiful Afera rug, designed by him and available at the Rug Shop. I wish I could have kept it!





1 comment: