Sunday, July 4, 2010

I ❤ Marc

Let me share with you the accessories trend of the season; FUR BAGS. 



BEAVER BAGS!!

Everyone knows I am a sucker for fur, so holy shit, put it together with Marc Jacobs and BANG! POW! I haven't been this excited about handbags since, well, ever! Every other collection seems to have at least one in every conceivable style and skin. I will NEED to save up my money for one. The only thing I can hope is that it is too weird for everyone else and I can get one on sale! I just have to wait until JANUARY to buy one (or receive one for my birthday *hint*). 


PS This Roger Vivier one is the one everyone is getting all pissy about but I think it's because it has the cute little raccoon head on it! Aw! I hope it has the tail on the back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment